Advanced ecoTrust Marine Conservation Diver
This course is designed to complement the ecoTrust Diver program, continuing your training and education in key areas while introducing new topics, activities, and projects including:
- Intro to Coral Taxonomy
- Survey techniques and indicator species ID
- Artificial reefs and mineral accretion technology
- Creatures of the muck and deep sea biology
- Global environmental justice
- UV Coral Night Dive
You’ll also cover all Level 1 modules including:
- Coral ecology and health
- Indicator species and environmental monitoring
- Sea turtle and Whaleshark ID
- Water Quality Analysis
- Ghost nets and Lift Bag workshop
To participate in this program you must be an Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent. We can arrange a training package to meet this requirement in conjunction with your course, contact us for more details!
The course price includes:
- 20 scuba dives
- 1 FREE UV night dive
- Lectures, workshops, and training
- Full equipment rental
- Digital training materials
- Join select ecoDives with us for 800THB for life
- Certification with the Roctopus ecoTrust
- Free reusable ecoBag
Monthly Extensions Available
We require a minimum 2 month commitment from all of our interns. Based on your university requirements, personal project scope, or individual goals, extensions with unlimited diving are available up to 9 months.
You can also choose to add your Divemaster Training onto your program at a discounted rate!
Get in touch to have our team help build the program that works for you!