ecoTrust Marine Conservation Diver
10 dives over 5 Days
This program is the perfect introduction to marine conservation, designed for:
• Travelers: Your work will benefit our fragile ecosystem here on Koh Tao and your training equips you to join projects around the world on your next adventures.
• Divers passionate about preserving their marine habitat at home.
• Professionals who want to expand their knowledge, develop a toolkit to lead citizen science efforts, and passing the lessons onwards to your students and customers.
Save the Seas on Every Fun Dive
Learn about the biological impacts of climate change and anthropogenic issues while training in conservation diving areas including:
- Conservation diver skills and tools
- Coral ecology and health
- Indicator species and environmental monitoring
- Sea turtles and Whalesharks
- Water Quality Analysis
- Artificial reefs and coral transplantation
The course price includes:
- 10 scuba dives
- Lectures, workshops, and training
- Full equipment rental
- Digital training materials
- Join ecoDives with us for 800THB for life
- Certification with the Roctopus ecoTrust
- Free reusable ecoBag
This program can be completed over 5 consecutive day or spaced out based on your holiday plans!
Can’t get enough?
All divers who have completed the ecoTrust Marine Conservation Program can join our ecoTrust team on any planned conservation dives for 800THB for life. Put your new skills to practice, enjoying our gorgeous reefs while contributing to our efforts to keep our seas healthy and beautiful for generations to come!