ecoTrust Marine Conservation Diver
This course is the perfect introduction to marine conservation, designed for:
• Traveling volunteers: Your work will benefit our fragile ecosystem here on Koh Tao and your training equips you to join projects around the world on your next adventures.
• Divers passionate about preserving their marine habitat at home.
• Professionals who want to expand their knowledge, develop a toolkit to lead citizen science efforts, and passing the lessons onwards to your students and customers.
You’ll learn about the biological impacts of climate change and anthropogenic issues while training in conservation diving areas including:
- Coral ecology and health
- Indicator species and environmental monitoring
- Sea turtle and Whaleshark ID
- Water Quality Analysis
- Ghost nets and Lift Bag use
The course price includes:
- 10 scuba dives
- Lectures, workshops, and training
- Full equipment rental
- Digital training materials
- Join select ecoDives with us for 800THB for life
- Certification with the Roctopus ecoTrust
- Free reusable ecoBag
Monthly Extensions Available
We require a minimum 2 month commitment from all of our interns. Based on your university requirements, personal project scope, or individual goals, extensions with unlimited diving are available up to 9 months.
You can also choose to add your Divemaster Training onto your program at a discounted rate!
Get in touch to have our team help build the program that works for you!