SSI’s personalized training approach accelerates the process of making you a serious diver in a way that is comfortable and enjoyable for you. After all, everyone learns at a different pace and has personal objectives for their diving. Under the guidance of a professional SSI Instructor, you will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to enjoy a lifetime of underwater exploration.
To enrol on the SSI Open Water Diver course you must be 10 years or older.
What you will learn
This 3 day course involves:
- 2 classroom sessions to learn the dive theory
- 1 confined water session to learn the skills
- 4 open water dives to put into practice all your have learned
Some of the skills you will learn include:
- Moving in the water with ease
- Breathing normally under water
- Controlling buoyancy so you neither descend nor ascend
- The easiest ways to enter and exit the water
- Getting water out of your mask or mask clearing
Qualification – what this means
As a SSI Open Water diver, you will be competent to dive to a maximum depth of 18m. You will also have a qualification that is recognised worldwide.
Price & what’s included
Price: THB 9,800
Includes all learning materials, dive equipment, taxi pick-up, 3 nights’ accommodation, and refreshments on the boat.
Or THB 8,500 without accommodation.
*If you would like your dives filmed by our in house professional videographer, we offer this service for an additional fee